CZECHCASH affiliate program gives you an unbeatable opportunity to earn 50% commission from each visitor and all of its downloading for all the time. A payment of commission is done every 14 days. There is an option to pay by checks or transfer to an account. Don't waste time and sign up now!
- 40 original, exclusive sites
- Beautiful czech amateurs
- High-converting sites to promote
- Payouts by wire , Paxum, Payoneer
- Cutting-edge promo tools
- Great support
AFFILIATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for becoming a participant in our CzechCash Program ("Program"). Please carefully read all of the following terms and conditions. This is a binding legal agreement ("Agreement") between CzechCash.com, (hereinafter, "CzechCash", "we", or "us") and you ("You", “Affiliate” and/or “Webmaster”).
By clicking on ‘I accept’ and ‘create account’, the affiliate is entering into this legal agreement with CzechCash.com and affirmatively stating that same has read, understands and accepts the agreement and as such agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein. Affiliate cannot become a member of the CzechCash Affiliate Program unless accepting each and every term and condition herein.
1) In order to enroll and participate as a webmaster in the CzechCash Affiliate Program, the affiliate must be over eighteen (18) years of age and/or over the age of majority if residing and/or conducting business in states, provinces or countries where the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age. The affiliate may not participate in the CzechCash affiliate program in any manner if not of the age of majority in the state, province or country where residing and/or conducting business. If affiliate is a corporation or any other legal entity, its shareholders, partners and directors must be over eighteen (18) years of age and/or over the age of majority if residing and/or conducting business in states, provinces or countries where the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age. If at any time, CzechCash.com discovers that an affiliate is under 18 years of age and/or under the age of majority, the affiliate’s account shall be cancelled and all monies due will be forfeited as partial damages for violation(s) of the terms and services of the Agreement.
2) The affiliate must be the owner of the website or the individual vested with the authority to enter into contracts on behalf of the entity that owns the rights to the affiliate website.
3) The Agreement and the provisions hereof, shall be in full force and effect commencing on the date accepted by CzechCash.com and exist until terminated by either party in accordance with the provisions set forth herein.
4) All payments are made in US dollars (“USD”).
5) An Active Webmaster is defined as a Webmaster that has earned a minimum of 50.00$ of income/payouts with the CzechCash.com affiliate program. A referring Webmaster will be credited 5% of the credit the referred webmaster will bring us once the referred webmaster reaches 50.00$ of income/payouts with the CzechCash.com affiliate program. Webmasters family members and employees are not eligible as referrals and any attempt to refer ineligible individuals to the program will result in immediate account termination.
6) A valid referral is defined as an active webmaster that receives 50.00$ of income/payouts from the CzechCash.com affiliate program and is not in violation/breach of the terms of this agreement.
7) 50/50 Revenue Sharing: CzechCash.com shall pay the affiliate 50% recurring of all signups and rebills that the affiliate’s traffic generates using this program.
8) A signup is defined as a signup from a valid referral that does not result in a refund or reversal in the first 24 hours of membership and is not in violation of the terms of this agreement.
9) Affiliate acknowledges and agrees that they shall not be entitled to a commission or referral fee for any and all referrals, which are in breach/violation of the terms of this agreement. Affiliate also acknowledges and agrees they shall not be entitled to a commission or referral fee from CzechCash.com for any subscription, which CzechCash.com in its sole and unfettered discretion determines, is the result of possible fraudulent activity. By way of example, such prohibited advertising schemes include pay-per-click models, sponsored links, search engine keywords, AdWords, or similar advertising schemes. In the event, that Affiliate does not comply with Section 9, CzechCash.com shall be entitled to reduce or cease the payout or payment amount otherwise due to Affiliate accordingly. In addition, family members and employees of the affiliate are not eligible as sign ups and any attempt to refer ineligible individuals to the program will result in immediate account termination.
10) CzechCash.com reserves the right to determine the manner in which payments shall be processed. Generally, the pay period shall be split into two monthly periods: from the 1st of the month to the 15th of the month and from the 16th of the month to the last day of the month. Generally, payments shall be made 30 days after the end of pay period. Generally, the first payment is sent 30 days after end of pay period and subsequent payments are sent every 2 weeks thereafter.
11) The affiliate shall be solely responsible for the operation, development and general maintenance of their website.
12) An Affiliate is not authorized to and shall not change, modify or in any way edit CzechCash names, images, file names, trademarks, design logos, watermarks, banners, ads, descriptive logos or any other material for any purpose other than as expressly set forth herein or in any modification to this Agreement. Moreover, an affiliate shall not remove, edit, modify, alter or change the CzechStreets or any other CzechCash watermark in any way, nor shall they insert publicity of any kind within the videos/scenes (during, before or after). The affiliate acknowledges and understands that any breach of these provisions gives CzechCash.com the right to revoke one’s webmaster status without notice as well as cancel the affiliate’s account and all monies due will be forfeited as partial damages for violation(s) of the terms and services of the Agreement.
13) All videos belonging to CzechCash.com and/or its subsidiaries posted/uploaded/published onto websites by the affiliate as part of the CzechCash affiliate program shall not run longer than three (3) minutes in total duration. In addition, when posting/uploading/publishing a scene, the affiliate agrees not to post more than one part of the scene. More than one part of the same scene cannot be posted. Any affiliate that posts/uploads/publishes scenes longer than three minutes and/or posts various parts of the same scene, acknowledges and understands that CzechCash.com shall have the right to revoke one’s webmaster status without notice as well as cancel the affiliate’s account and all monies due will be forfeited as partial damages for violation(s) of the terms and services of the Agreement.
14) CzechCash.com abides by a ZERO TOLERANCE policy relating to “spamming.” No spamming of any kind or in any form, whatsoever, is permitted to CzechCash.com's site. CzechCash does not allow Webmasters to market websites under this program through the transmission of unsolicited bulk e-mails, therefore, it is extremely important that any mass e-mailings by you conform to our policies. To comply with the US Federal Law, CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 CzechCash strictly enforces the following policy.
15) Affiliate acknowledges and agrees that its website(s) shall be in full compliance with Section 2257 of Title 18, United States Code, the “Records Keeping and Labeling Act” containing all information as required by Section 2257 of Title 18. Affiliate further acknowledges that it has a legal obligation to comply with disclosure provisions of the Records Keeping and Labeling Act and shall identify a custodian of records and address for each and every image appearing on the affiliate’s website and/or comply with all amendments of Section 2257 of Title 18. The affiliate warrants that all content on its website shall be compliant with Section 2257 of Title 18 and all models were at least eighteen (18) years of age when content was created.
16) The affiliate shall not use CzechCash.com’s images or videos for promotion of any other site.
17) CzechCash.com abides by a ZERO TOLERANCE policy relating to any illegal content. Child Pornography, bestiality, rape, torture, snuff, death and/or any other type of obscene and/or illegal material shall not be tolerated by CzechCash.com. Should an affiliate send hits or cause hits to be sent from any site which contains Child Pornography, bestiality, rape, scat, coffins, defecation, urination, genital mutilation, torture, snuff, death of any other type of obscene and/or illegal material, status as Webmaster will be revoked without notice and account cancelled and all monies due to the affiliate will be forfeited as partial damages for violation(s) of the terms and services of the Agreement. Furthermore, should an affiliate website contain any child pornography, bestiality, rape, torture, snuff, death and/or any other type of obscene and/or illegal material of any kind, CzechCash.com shall revoke the webmaster’s status without notice and terminate the account and all monies due to the affiliate will be forfeited as partial damages for violation(s) of the terms and services of the Agreement.
18) CzechCash.com does not accept traffic from any site that contains materials which constitutes an infringement, misappropriation or violation of any individual's or entity's intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyrights, trademark rights, rights of publicity, patent rights, personal property rights, privacy rights, etc. If you send hits or cause hits to be sent from any site which constitutes an infringement, misappropriation or violation of any individual's or entity's intellectual property rights, your status as Webmaster will be revoked without notice and your account cancelled and all monies due to you will be forfeited as partial damages for violation(s) of the terms and services of the Agreement. Furthermore, should an affiliate website contain any material which in CzechCash’s sole discretion constitutes an infringement, misappropriation or violation of any individual's or entity's intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyrights, trademark rights, rights of publicity, patent rights, personal property rights, privacy rights, etc., CzechCash.com shall revoke the webmaster’s status without notice and terminate the account and all monies due to the affiliate will be forfeited as partial damages for violation(s) of the terms and services of the Agreement.
19) CzechCash.com shall not tolerate any form of deceptive, unfair and/or false advertising by an affiliate and all such practices are prohibited.
20) CzechCash.com shall not tolerate any spyware or ad-aware and shall not accept referrals obtained through Spyware or ad-ware and all other software which sends data back to the user with his/her knowledge and/or consent.
21) The content of CzechCash.com shall not be available to any IP address located in the Czech Republic and/or Slovakia.
22) CzechCash.com takes a strong stance in favor of preventing minors from accessing sexually oriented materials. Accordingly, all images, web pages, or tours depicting sexual activity must be protected by some form of legal age verification. Therefore, CzechCash adopts the following policies with regard to online age verification: I) Webmaster must prevent users from accessing images depicting sexual activity (i.e. hardcore images) unless the user has passed through the Birth Date Verifier online age verification form; or, through some other type of online age verification device that complies with the requirements of the Child Online Protection Act, (COPA); or II) Alternatively, users must be restricted to accessing pages or content, or Material containing only soft core (i.e. no sexual activity or explicit display of the genitals) materials, which content will be separately identified and provided by CzechCash. Violation of this age verification requirement will be considered a material breach, and grounds for automatic termination of this Agreement.
23) The Affiliate acknowledges and agrees that CzechCash shall have the right to revoke the webmaster’s status without notice and terminate the account and all retain monies due to the affiliate as partial damages for violation(s) of the terms and conditions of the Agreement if in CzechCash’s sole and unfettered discretion, the affiliate has violated any of the terms of the agreement.
24) Affiliate accounts terminated by CzechCash due to a violation of the terms and conditions set forth herein, cannot re-apply to the CzechCash Affiliate Program without the written consent of CzechCash. Subject to the restriction, the present Agreement will be binding on and enforceable against parties and their respective successors and assigns. Failure by CzechCash to enforce strict performance of any provision in the Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
25) CzechCash.com reserves the right to cancel any Webmaster's account that has an unusually high number of charge-backs and refunds as decided in the sole and unfettered discretion of CzechCash.com. Any monies, which are due to any Webmaster whose account has been terminated due to charge-backs and refunds, will be forfeited as partial damages under the terms of this agreement.
26) Affiliate acknowledges and agrees that CzechCash.com shall have the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, at any time during the term of this agreement, to expand or modify what it determines to constitute possible fraudulent activity. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, possible fraudulent activity shall include without limitation, the following circumstances or activities:
-Where there has been an attempt to process a credit card with a bin number that is listed in a negative bin number database; and
-Where there have been sequential or multiple attempts to register or subscribe from a credit card using the same bin number and sequential or multiple number strings to complete the credit card number.
27) All CzechCash.com program benefit materials, including but not limited to all advertising banners, photographic materials, recordings, video, sound, and any other form of intellectual property provided to the affiliate by CzechCash.com as part of this program shall remain the exclusive property of CzechCash.com and may not be copied, reproduced, altered, modified, changed, broadcast, distributed, transmitted, disseminated, sold or offered for sale in any manner except as expressly authorized in writing by CzechCash.com. The affiliate acknowledges and agrees that nothing in this agreement shall grant the affiliate any right of ownership whatsoever in CzechCash’s intellectual property. The affiliate agrees that it will not take any action or act in any manner that shall ruin or otherwise impair the value and the goodwill associated with the CzechCash brand and its property. Affiliate agrees not to use CzechCash’s proprietary marks in a manner that diminishes its value or portray its product in a negative manner.
28) Should any law enforcement agency, internet service provider or other individual or entity provide CzechCash.com with notice that an affiliate has engaged in the transmission of unsolicited e-mails or have otherwise engaged in unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of said service provider's terms of service, CzechCash.com reserves the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to your activities, including the disclosure of your account information in connection therewith.
29) A. Confidential Information shall mean any confidential technical data, trade secret, intellectual property, know-how or other confidential information disclosed by any Party hereunder in writing, orally, or by drawing or other form and which shall be marked by the disclosing party as Confidential or Proprietary. If such information is disclosed orally, or through demonstration, in order to be deemed Confidential Information, it must be specifically designated as being of a confidential nature at the time of disclosure and reduced to writing and delivered to the receiving party within ten (10) days of such disclosure.
B. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Confidential Information shall not include information which: (i) is known to the receiving party at the same time of disclosure or becomes known to the receiving party without breach of this Agreement; (ii) is or become publicly known through no wrongful act of the receiving party or any subsidiary of the receiving party; (iii) is rightfully received from a third party without restriction on disclosure; (iv) is independently developed by the receiving party or any of its subsidiary; (v) is furnished to any third party by the disclosing party without restriction on its disclosure; (vi) is approved for release upon a prior written consent of the disclosing party; and (vii) is disclosed pursuant to judicial order, requirement of a governmental agency or by operation of law.
C. The receiving party agrees that it will not disclose any Confidential Information to any third party and will not use Confidential Information of the disclosing party for any purpose other than for the performance of the rights and obligations hereunder during the term of this Agreement and for a period of five (5) years thereafter, without the prior written consent of the disclosing party. The receiving party further agrees that Confidential Information shall remain the sole property of the disclosing party and that it will take all reasonable precautions to prevent any unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information by its employees. The disclosing party shall grant no license to the receiving party with respect to Confidential Information disclosed hereunder unless otherwise expressly provided herein.
D. Upon the request of the disclosing party, the receiving party will promptly return all Confidential Information furnished hereunder and all copies thereof.
E. The Parties agree that all publicity and public announcements concerning the formation and existence of this Agreement shall be jointly planned and coordinated by and among the Parties. Neither party shall disclose any of the specific terms of this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of the other party, which consent shall not be withheld unreasonably. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any party may disclose information concerning this Agreement as required by the rules, orders, regulations, subpoenas or directives of a court, government or governmental agency, after giving prior notice to the other party.
F. If a party breaches any of its obligations with respect to confidentiality and unauthorized use of Confidential Information hereunder, the non-breaching party shall be entitled to equitable relief to protect its interest therein, including but not limited to injunctive relief, as well as money damages notwithstanding anything to the contrary to the contrary contained herein.
G. Except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, CzechCash shall be entitled to make any public statement, press release or other announcement relating to the website without the prior written approval of Webmaster.
30) CzechCash.com reserves the right to cancel this program at any time.
31) CzechCash.com shall not be liable for any losses due to server downtime, net congestions and any and all similar and like occurrences or difficulties.
32) The parties to the agreement shall not be liable or be considered in breach or default under the Agreement on account of delay or failure to perform as required by this Agreement as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond the party’s reasonable control and that such party is unable to overcome through the exercise of commercially reasonable diligence, including but not limited to acts of God; wars, riots, acts of civil or military authority, terrorism; fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters; strikes, etc.
33) The terms and conditions of this Agreement are subject to change by CzechCash.com at any time in its sole discretion. You shall be provided reasonable notice of any such changes by e-mail to your address on our records or by posting the changes on the site and such shall be considered sufficient notice for notifying you of a modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available commission fees, commission schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules. All such modifications shall take effect 48 hours after we serve notice as provided above, unless we indicate otherwise. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program, following CzechCash’s posting of a change notice or new agreement on the site, will constitute binding acceptance of the change and shall constitute confirmation of Webmaster’s acknowledgement and assent to any such modifications. You affirm that you have read this Agreement and understand, agree and consent to its Terms and Conditions.
34) Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed so as to create a relationship of partners, any partnership, joint venture, agency franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliate will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on behalf of CzechCash.com. Affiliate will not make any statement, whether on their website or otherwise, that would reasonably contradict anything in this Section. Affiliate is not an agent of the CzechCash.com and CzechCash.com expressly disclaims responsibility for any conduct by affiliate in violation of our terms of agreement.
35) CzechCash will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits, or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, even if CzechCash.com have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, CzechCash’s aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under this Agreement.
36) Affiliate hereby represents and warrants to CzechCash.com that this Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by the affiliate and constitutes said affiliate’s legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable against affiliate in accordance with its terms; and that the execution, delivery and performance by the affiliate of this Agreement are within their legal capacity and power; have been duly authorized by all requisite action on their part; require the approval or consent of no other persons; and neither violate nor constitute a default under the (i) provision of any law, rule, regulation, order, judgment or decree to which affiliate are subject or which is binding upon affiliate, or (ii) the terms of any other agreement, document or instrument applicable to affiliate or binding upon the affiliate. Should any law enforcement agency or internet service provider provide CzechCash.com with notice that the affiliate has engaged in transmission of unsolicited bulk e-mails or have otherwise engaged in unlawful conduct or conduct in violation of said service provider's terms of service, CzechCash.com reserves the right to cooperate in any investigation relating to affiliates activities including disclosure of affiliates r account information in connection therewith.
37) The Affiliate may not assign this Agreement including the rights and obligations to any third party without the prior express written approval of CzechCash.com.
38) If any term, clause or provision of the agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
39) Affiliate hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CzechCash.com, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages or expense (including attorneys' fees and costs) of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by CzechCash (collectively the "Losses"), in so far as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim or threatened claim use of the Affiliate Trademarks infringes on the rights of any third party; (ii) the breach of any promise, covenant, representation or warranty made by the affiliate herein; or (iii) or any whatsoever claim related to affiliate site.
40) This Agreement shall be binding; the failure of CzechCash.com to enforce the strict performance of the terms of any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of the right of CzechCash.com to subsequently strictly enforce any provision of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the affiliate and CzechCash.com. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, to unenforceable, in whole or in part, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of this Agreement and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
41) By signing up to the affiliate program, and by supplying CzechCash.com with all the required information to sign up as a Webmaster, the affiliate is acknowledging that they have read and agreed to all of the terms and conditions, promises, warranties, duties and obligations set forth in the above agreement and agree to be bound by the terms thereof.
42) We strongly advise that you review this Agreement with your attorney before you enter into it. You acknowledge and agree that nothing herein and no statement by us or any employee, representative, agent or other person associated with us has in any way prevented or inhibited you in any way from seeking such advice prior to entering into this Agreement. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the terms of this Agreement are reasonable and fair; all terms have been fully disclosed in writing, and that you have been given a reasonable chance to seek advice of independent counsel with respect to this Agreement and all transactions associated herewith.
In Prague, 01.01.2012